Name:

My life included secretarial, medical and WWII bomber work—a "Rosie the Riveter". Military Wife, Mom and Grandmother.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

My granddaughter showed me a website earlier called The Ageless Project and suggested I start a "blog" (I later found out what that was). When I saw The Ageless Project included people from the 1920s having blogs, I was inspired to do the same.

It's great to know the people from the 1920's are involved on the web. From the blogs that I have read, I am very much impressed with the variety of subjects and I hope to contribute many of my own.

Ciao until next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom C said...

Good for you! Lots of luck with the blog.
I'd love to hear what it was like working on those bombers, if you feel inclined to reminisce.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nita, I don't understand - you said that your mother bought you the painting. Everything I have read says that painting was lost. Help me understand. Thanks. Rachel

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home