Name:

My life included secretarial, medical and WWII bomber work—a "Rosie the Riveter". Military Wife, Mom and Grandmother.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

January's vegetable produce certainly cannot compare in quality this time of the year in some supermarkets. Michigan's weather has really not been the worst for it, but produce prices are much to be complained about. Two tomatoes, $4.69? I really did not need them! I can order a salad already prepared for that price.

Having been a gardener for many years, I look for veggies all year long. Our gardening seasons are short in Michigan. One gets spoiled with fresh garden produce that it is difficult to settle for less on the market counters. This is my second entry on my blog, and I never thought I would start with garden veggies. As an elderly senior I shop carefully once or twice a week. Having worked in market stores in my younger years, today everything is different. I love it anyway, we have so much more these days, and hours can be spent looking over the vast products available. Benvenuti any comments.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to welcome you to the land of Blogs :) I look forward to reading your entries on life and living it. I'm sure you have lots of wisdom to share.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


gross-videos.com

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home