Name:

My life included secretarial, medical and WWII bomber work—a "Rosie the Riveter". Military Wife, Mom and Grandmother.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

My granddaughters birthday she is not yet in her teens, but plays a great game of volley ball for her school and does most of the scoring with her agility. My other granddaughter is a computer wizard, I think she should be known for her computer technology skills, but that is because I am her Gramma.

Today had so much in the news that frustration was the word. The whale that found himself in the Thames River, did not survive the good efforts to save him and get him back to his own environment.

Men trapped in Mines again! Terrorist's threats! Michigan's storm watch for Friday and Saturday.
Our area was lucky enough to be spared of heavy snow cover.

Should I head for the refrigerator and devour everything? I think not! Self control is the priority.
Ah, here comes my family to see what Gramma is writing in the computer. Welcome!
Apparently all is OK.
Who could ask for more? I could but I won't.

comments welcome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home